My name is Angie, and I live in Kihei, Maui with my wonderful boyfriend. I love dining, trying new cocktails, cooking, mixing my own drinks, and blogging about local restaurants, food in general, and my own cooking and recipes. I am not a food critic, a chef, or a professional food writer. I am simply a local actress, paper crafter, home cook and frequent restaurant patron who loves to eat, drink, and write about it. I also support local businesses and restaurants by featuring them on my blog and social media feeds.
Posts by email@example.com:
- Cutting out the wheat, polenta-crusted pork chop with shishito peppers and asparagus. #pork #food #homecook #shishitopeppers
- Cooked recently for a family dinner, pan-seared salmon in a lemongrass broth with findant potatoes cooked in olive oil instead of butter. The olive oil paired nicely with the lemongrass broth as opposed to a stronger and richer butter. #food #salmon #lemongrass #homecook. @arthompson3529 (also me) and @diningonmaui (also also me) #food #foodporn
- Roasted Parsley-Crusted Pork Loin and Potatoes
- Check out my Facebook page for Peas for Two – Celebrating Cooking for two. Search @peasfortwo on Facebook and Instagram.
- Oven-Baked Bacon
- Aroma and Sentimentality – Some of the Sweetest Memories are Made in the Kitchen
- Trying to Grow Herbs from Cuttings
- Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs — EPIC
- Catching Up
- It’s a rainy weekend and the perfect time for comfort food
- Mushroom and Baby Spinach over Polenta and topped with Gremolata
- pan-seared crusted pork chops