My name is Angie, and I live in Kihei, Maui with my wonderful boyfriend. I love dining, trying new cocktails, cooking, mixing my own drinks, and blogging about local restaurants, food in general, and my own cooking and recipes. I am not a food critic, a chef, or a professional food writer. I am simply a local actress, paper crafter, home cook and frequent restaurant patron who loves to eat, drink, and write about it. I also support local businesses and restaurants by featuring them on my blog and social media feeds.
Posts by firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Roasted Parsley-Crusted Pork Loin and Potatoes
- Check out my Facebook page for Peas for Two – Celebrating Cooking for two. Search @peasfortwo on Facebook and Instagram.
- Oven-Baked Bacon
- Aroma and Sentimentality – Some of the Sweetest Memories are Made in the Kitchen
- Trying to Grow Herbs from Cuttings
- Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs — EPIC
- Catching Up
- It’s a rainy weekend and the perfect time for comfort food
- Mushroom and Baby Spinach over Polenta and topped with Gremolata
- pan-seared crusted pork chops
- Balsamic/honey chicken breast with basmati rice and balsamic-glazed sautéed brussels sprouts
- Polenta in Tomato Sauce