Choconut Rum Cocktail
Last night, my sweet tooth took charge, and I pulled out the Creme de Cacao, Coconut Creme, Angostura Bitters, and dark and gold rum. The result was a dreamy chocolate/coconut rum drink with a hint of bitters.
- 2-3 tiny drops of bitters
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce gold rum
- 1 ounce creme de cacao
- 1 ounce coconut creme
- Add ice to a cocktail glass and sprinkle at least 2 tiny drops of bitters onto the ice
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker
- Add the dark rum, gold rum, creme de cacao, and coconut creme to the shaker
- Shake until your hands are very cold
- Pour over the "bittered" ice and serve.