Do you love bread? I do! Bread, pastries, donuts, and rolls of just about any kind. I love the carbs, but sadly, the carbs and their calories don’t love me –especially around my mid-section –so when I find a way to make a sweet treat that packs fewer calories, I’m all about the yummy!
This weekend, I found Pillsbury Crescent Rolls at our shiny new Maui Target (yeay!) store. Not only did they sell the regular-sized packages, but I found smaller packages with 4 servings at 100 calories per serving. Perfect for a table of two! Score!
With a handful of chocolate chips and the crescent rolls, I created 4 sweet little treats!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Non-dairy chocolate chips (the quantity is subjective, and feel free to use regular chocolate chips)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Open container and unroll each piece of dough
- Add select number of chocolate chips to each piece
- Roll the rolls and place them on the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Oven times/temp will vary based upon altitude
- I baked mine for 9 minutes, and they were perfect!